Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cheeky Cooking Team Building

I am celebrating my 8th year with the company in June! I can't imagine I've stayed with the company for that long already, I hope I get a good raise and more certs!

The company organized a team cooking for all employees celebrating their anniversaries from April - June. This was actually more fun than the usual dining out in a fine restaurant. We got to the place by our privately hired bus and we were greeted by the chefs of Cheeky Group. They served us wines and appetizer to start off then showed us some basic ways of chopping and ran through each recipe.

I was assigned to do the asparagus with glazed pecans and blue cheese.



The chef poured some malibu on the shrimp.



Presenting the meals we cooked...

After all the chopping, cooking, washing, setting up the tables, of course, we ate and enjoyed all the hard work we've done. The food were good. I hope we can have another one next time.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Wow! I can't believe you're cooking! And hindi lang fried egg ha! Hehe! You look so cute with the toque and apron. Parang expert cook ka na talaga. Hehe!

Pagnagpunta ka sa BKK ipagluto mo kami ha :)