Saturday, May 31, 2008

Royal Botanic Gardens

It was a cool sunny day yesterday so I went jogging at the Royal Botanic Gardens during lunch, well actually, it was more of brisk walking. I haven't had any exercise for a very long time so I want to warm up before I start running. I'm trying to shed some pounds off hoping to attain the body I had before I got married. Well, okay, I know I need more than jogging but sometimes it's hard to go on diet especially when your hubby cooks so good. I actually look forward going home from work and see what Nat cooked for dinner and he never fails to impress me that I end up getting more servings and a bigger tummy. I hope that by August when Nat comes back from Manila from his 2 month study (Nat & Maku are flying end of June), I have lost 10lbs. I just hope I don't end up eating at McDonalds.

Here are some pictures taken at the Botanic Gardens when my parents came last year.


Maku enjoyed sitting on the branch of a very old tree but daddy wasn't.



With the Opera House as the background



Look how old the trees are



So nice to go walking on a fine sunny day



Lolo R enjoyed taking Maku for a walk.






This is the path where I jog. Water, greens and fresh air, a perfect place to relax or have a picnic.



There are trackless trains that run daily between the Botanic Gardens Cafe and the Queen Elizabeth II Gate near the Sydney Opera House. Fees are: Adults $10, children $5.

No comments: