Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's raining, its pouring, Maku is snoring

It's been raining the past few days and I feel so lazy to get up the bed especially seeing my two boys still asleep and snoring. I feel so jealous that most of the time I wanted to go back, curl up on the bed with my boys and call in sickie (OZ term for sick leave) . Weather forecast shows that it will be raining for the next few days. I wish it stops raining this long weekend, I wanted to bring Maku out to the park or the zoo at least before they fly back to Manila.

2 comments:

malditang bunso said...

Ahhhh ask ko lang bakit flying back to Manila si Maku? He doesn't stay with you ba???

Nat, Chi, and Maku said...

Nat will be training for an SAP module for 2 months so we decided to have Maku fly with him muna. At least we don't have to worry about who'd take care of him. Eto nga eh, my in-laws have already registered him for playschool in BF so yung mag-ama ko ang papasok every morning.