Monday, June 16, 2008

Home Alone

I'm home alone again and this time it will be for 2 long months. I woke up Saturday morning puffy eyed and feeling numb. On our way to the airport, I was holding Maku's little hand, and I was quiet the whole time, wondering why it always has to be like this. It’s really hard to say goodbye especially when you are the one who will be left alone. When they left,I didn't shed a tear at the airport, I was feeling so empty. It was only when I got home that I felt so lonely that I burst into tears and I was already missing Maku terribly. I again asked myself if we made the right decision moving to Australia. It's been tough for all of us since we moved here, I am separated from Maku most of the time and Nat has to quit his job, a job that he loved. It's been one and a half years since we move to Sydney and many times have I thought of going back to the Philippines but with the economic and political instability, I don't know if it’s a good idea to move back.

I just hope & pray that everything will work out fine for us wherever we may be.

4 comments:

malditang bunso said...

Sis, di ko lang magets... you migrated there but you are left alone for 2 months? So where did Nat and Maku go? Tsaka bakit "HOme Alone Again"?

Sorry makadera ha, di ko lang po ma gets yung story...

Jammy

Nat, Chi, and Maku said...

hey jammy,
well, we didn't really migrate to Sydney. I was relocated so we are only on business (working) visa. So sayang naman if I let go of this chance since it's a very rare opportunity.
Nat is studying SAP in Manila and the course runs for 5-6 wks. The tuition fee in Sydney is twice more expensive than Manila's and since SAP is intl recognized it's more pratical for him to take it there. This is the 2nd time na home alone ako. First was when I moved here and I was alone for 2 months din. Imagine, I was separated from Maku when he was just 4 months! Tapos eto uli ngayon! Sometimes I really think if all the sacrifices I'm making are all worth it! Sana lang maging ok lahat. Good thing there's skype and YM kaya kahit papano, di ako ganun ka-lonely!

malditang bunso said...

Ahhhhhh okay. So Chi and Maku are here because of the SAP? Sana nga okay na...

Cookie Aguilar said...

Hi Chi!!! musta na!!! i miss you na and hopefully ok ka na dyan... im sure meron magandang result ang lahat ng sacrifices mo. dont worry and wag ka na ma sad.